GE Lightspeed VCT 64 ASIR
GE Lightspeed VCT 64 ASIR
About the GE Lightspeed VCT 64 ASIR CT Scanner
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used GE Lightspeed VCT 64 ASIR CT Scanner, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the GE Lightspeed VCT 64 ASIR. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this CT scanner. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and email@example.com today.
GET A QUOTE TO BUY OR LEASE TODAY
GE's LightSpeed VCT is a whole body CT scanner that has been designed to produce advanced cardiac and neuro imaging using SnapShot Pulse™. This scanner also enables 80 mm of volume coverage using the VolumeShuttle™ acquisition technique. The GE VCT 64 can capture images of a beating heart in five heartbeats, an organ in a second, or perform whole body trauma in ten seconds. Its sub-millimeter resolution offers spectacular views of veins and arteries without sacrificing clarity. The VCT 64 brings new diagnostic power, including the ability to routinely perform CT angiography, rapid tests for ER stroke and chest pain, and whole body trauma.
- V-RES™ detector making Volume CT imaging possible.
- Performix® Pro X-Ray tube meets the unprecedented demands on X-Ray sources with industry leading image quality, peak power and total throughput.
- Volara™ digital DAS (Data Acquisition System) delivers high processing power for high quality images and low dose performance.
- Xtream™ FX workflow solution delivers accelerated reconstruction speed, image quality and flexibility enabling optimized volumetric workflow solutions from acquisition to final.
- Installation, Calibration, and Set-up
- Parts and labor warranty
- Performix® Pro X-Ray tube
- Volara data acquisition system
- Remote gantry tilt
- 10-second body scan
- Stroke workup
- Durable patient table
- Front and back gantry controls
- Scans as fast as 0.35 seconds per rotation
- Xtreme FX handles high volume data sets
- Triple rule-out optimizes chest pain management
- Breathing lights help coach patients through breath holds
- Automated dose reduction features and pediatric protocols
- Sub-millimeter resolution offers spectacular views of veins and arteries
- 5-beat cardiac provides comprehensive view of heart in 5 heart beats
- 3000 Image Series
- Connect Pro
- Exam Split
- SmartScore Pro
- CardiQ Snapshot
- EKW Viewer
- Cardi SnapShot-Cine
- Volume Viewer
- CardiQ Plus
- AdvVessel Analysis
- Dynamic Z-Axis Tracking
- AutoBone Floating License Ready
- AW VolumeShare with two flat panel monitors
- AW Remote Access Software Package for xw8200
- Advanced Cardiac Package for Lightspeed VCT, Card IQ Analysis Pro, Snapshot Imaging Package, IVY 3150 ECG Monitor, Console ECG Trace, Cardiac Enhancement Filters, Cardiac Bowtie Filters
- ECG Dose Modulation
- VT2000 Table for Lightspeed VCT
- CT scanner mode: Multislic
- Other rotation speed options (seconds): 0.35, 0.37, 0.4, 0.42, 0.45, 0.47, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 2.0
- Minimum rotation speed: 0.4
- Gantry diameter: 70 cm
- Minimum temporal resolution: 175 msec
- Maximum beam width: 4 cm
- Minimum room size (length x width x height): 20 x 11.5 x 7
- Table weight limit: 500 lbs
- Table movement range vertically/longitudinally: 43-99 cm vertical, 203 cm horizontal
GET A QUOTE FOR A GE LIGHTSPEED VCT 64 ASIR CT!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used GE Lightspeed VCT 64 ASIR CT Scanner. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Model||Lightspeed VCT 64 ASIR|
|X-Ray Tube||Hercules 8.0MHU|