GE Optima 540 16 Slice
GE Optima 540 16 Slice
About the GE Optima 540 16 Slice CT Scanner
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used GE Optima 540 16 Slice CT scanner, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the GE Optima 540 16 Slice. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this CT scanner. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and email@example.com today.
GET A QUOTE TO BUY OR LEASE TODAY
The Optima 540 16 slice provides increased patient throughput volume in an efficient manner and exceptional clinical results. This system provides a CT solution for high quality diagnostic imaging at lower dose for Oncology, Angiography, Interventional, and Emergency. There is no trade-off between speed and high resolution with consistent 0.625 mm data acquisition. The Optima CT540’s coverage and speed is able to capture the arterial phase for assessment of most vascular segments. Synchronized injection and acquisition parameters are offered with the Optima’s Xtream Injector. With Autolaunch, and preprocessing, you can save substantial time, preparing up to eight cases for reading. In addition, zero-click bone removal automatically subtracts bones in angiography studies featuring thrombus segmentation and automatic vessel tracking.
- Xtream Display with on-gantry display for patient name recognition and exam type.
- Default Patient Positioning provides easy and simple positioning.
- Dynamic Transition SmartPrep allows intermittent monitoring of IV contrast enhancement in an area of interest.
- Emergency Patient Mode has a dedicated User Interface (UIF) for emergency cases to start examinations quickly.
- Prospective Multiple Reconstruction (PMR) allows up to 10 sets of reconstructions to be pre-programmed as part of the scan protocol prior to acquisition.
- Enhanced filming workflow tool provides a friendly and powerful user interface. Allows you to open multiple sessions at the same time for one or more patients and to set up multiple films in parallel.
- HiLight Matrix Detector with 24 reference elements and 0.5-sec rotation speed.
- ASiR1 to help you achieve your lower dose needs.
- Volara Digital DAS with an increased sampling rate of up to 20% and electronic noise reduction up to 33%.
- Speed with IQE—70 cm chest-abdomen-pelvis in 10 seconds. Boost your pitch and cover more anatomy at the same image quality.
- The short geometry design of the Optima CT540 system enables equivalent imaging flux compared to a system with a longer geometry and higher generator power.
- Ultra compact form – maintains the optimal speed, power and resolution needed for all kinds of CT applications. Yet it fits in the same space as a single slice for an easier installation.
- Freedom Workspace offers sit/stand and horizontal/vertical monitor flexibility. It can also help reduce noise and heat with remote location of the console.
- Smart Prep
- Helical Tilt
- Power 440
- Auto mA
- 3000 Image series
- Smart Speed
- Patient 16 Slice
- Direct 3D
- Direct MPR
- Data Export
- Copy Composer
- Connect Pro
- Volume Viewer
- Smart Step
- Enhanced Recon
Fast Image Acquisition - More Scans in Less Time
Reconditioned to OEM Specs - High Quality at Lower Cost
GET A QUOTE FOR A GE OPTIMA 540 16 SLICE CT SCANNER!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used GE Optima 540 16 Slice CT scanner. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Model||Optima 540 16 Slice|
|X-Ray Tube||Tube A|