GE Optima 660 64 Slice
GE Optima 660 64 Slice
About the GE Optima 660 64 Slice CT Scanner
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used GE Optima 660 64 Slice CT scanner, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the GE Optima 660. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this CT scanner. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and email@example.com today.
The GE Optima 660 CT scanner brings exceptional performance and value to your practices. This scanner helps you minimize dose while delivering diagnostic image quality, using its grade-A detector and ASiR technology. In addition, it helps to deliver highly competent, personalized care in an efficient and effective manner. The Optimum meets the needs of a wide variety of patients, young/old, large/small, and can expand for tomorrow’s needs. Its advanced applications help clinicians and radiologists make efficient and accurate diagnosis to improve your patient’s experience.
- Innovations with a 40-mm detector at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- Advanced applications help clinicians make a fast and confident diagnosis.
- ASiR+ technology may allow for lower mA exams throughout the body.
- + In clinical practice, the use of ASiR may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location, and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task.
- Simplified workflow for quick and streamlined operation.
- Scalable, modular design for ease of service.
- Efficient imaging at an optimized dose.
- Comfortable for patients of all ages and virtually all sizes.
- Serves a broad range of applications — cardiac, angiography, brain, chest, abdomen, orthopedic, and more.
- Advanced CT workflow innovations improve efficiency and streamline operations.
- Scalable, modular design offers ease of service.
- Sleek, compact footprint fits smaller spaces.
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for MedcoBluel.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- 100 kVA
- Smart Prep
- Data Export
- 3000 Image Series
- Connect Pro
- SmartScore Pro
- CardIQ SnapShot
- EKG Viewer
- Noise Reduction Filter
- Dynamic Z-axis Tracking
- Dynamic Transition
- Axial Recon
GET A QUOTE FOR A GE OPTIMA 660 64 SLICE CT!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used GE Optima 660 64 Slice CT scanner. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Model||Optima 660 64 Slice|
|X-Ray Tube||Tube A|