Toshiba Vantage Titan 1.5T MRI
Toshiba Vantage Titan 1.5T MRI
About the Toshiba Vantage Titan 1.5T MRI Scanner
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used Toshiba Vantage Titan 1.5T MRI scanner, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the Toshiba Vantage Titan 1.5T. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this MRI scanner. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and firstname.lastname@example.org today.
GET A QUOTE TO BUY OR LEASE TODAY
The Toshiba Vantage Titan 1.5T is designed to meet challenges, in a single, scalable, and powerful MR platform. It is the only solution that lets you easily move to an advanced platform when you’re ready, and with a permanent magnet, it’s field-upgradable. The Vantage Titan enhances comfort and compliance with features creating a safe and pleasant environment to scan. With a spacious, soft lighted gantry, a wide aperture, and a short open-bore design, patients are relaxed and ready for their exam. Moreover, the Vantage Titan 1.5T is very quiet, due to Pianissimo™ technology, an active hardware solution that reduces acoustic noise by up to 90%.
The Toshiba Vantage Titan 1.5T comes from the industry’s leading high-resolution, non-contrast technology, in which clinicians find great value. The highest quality MRI angiography images have been captured by four generations of non-contrast techniques and hereby eliminate the need for laboratory tests.
Vantage Titan MR series consists of three configurations:
- Vantage Titan 8-channel with Octave SPEEDERTM coils
- Vantage Titan 16-channel with Atlas SPEEDERTM coils
- Vantage Titan 32-channel with Atlas SPEEDERTM coils
The 8-channel Vantage Titan MR solution can meet your need for higher performance with the same comprehensive suite of applications available on both the 16-and 32-channel systems.
- Unique field-of-view of 55 x 55 x 50cm
- 18% larger open bore
- 30/130 gradient platform
- Pianissimo Noise Reduction System: a unique gradient hardware feature that reduces the acoustic noise of the system on all pulse sequences with no compromise in the image quality by enclosing the gradient coils in a vacuum chamber
- Pianissimo Plus Imaging package: Imaging sequences designed to further enhance the already quiet Pianissimo noise-reduction mechanism.
- Fresh Blood Imaging
- Time Space Angiography (TSA) and Contrast-Free Improved Angiography (CIA)
- M-Power software platform
- Reduced power consumption
- Integrated coil technology that adjusts automatically to system configuration and exam being performed
- Speeder package, including high-speed reconstruction engine capable of 4400 images/sec
- Patient couch with built-in, bilateral arm rests, lower to 42 cm from the floor and supports up to 440 lbs.
- Patient monitoring camera and LCD display for technologist
- Cardiac, peripheral, and respiratory gating
- DICOM License, DICOM print, DICOM storage
- JET Motion Correction Software
- ATLAS Extended table travel
- Homogeneity specification of two parts per million
- Provides comfort for obese and claustrophobic patients
- Reliable examinations in a shorter time
- Comfortable examination environment with increased flexibility
- Safe and reliable examinations with enhanced security
- Environmental considerations
- TSA: Time Space Angiography
- FBI: Fresh Blood Imaging
- CIA: Contrast-Free Improved Angiography
- Time-SLIP: Spatial Labeling Inversion Pulse
- QD Head Coil
- Atlas Head / Cervical Coil
- Atlas Spine Coil
- Titan Body Coil
- QD Knee/Foot/Ankle Coil
- Shoulder Array Coil & Shoulder Array Adapter
- Circular Flex Coil
- Wrist and Hand Speeder Coil
- Single Loop Coil Right VT
- Single Loop Coil Left VT
- Sentinelle Breast SPEEDER Coil
GET A QUOTE FOR A TOSHIBA VANTAGE TITAN 1.5T MRI!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used Toshiba Vantage Titan 1.5T MRI scanner. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at email@example.com.
|Model||Vantage Titan 1.5T|