GE Discovery MR750 3T MRI
GE Discovery MR750 3T MRI
About the GE Discovery MR750 3T MRI Scanner
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used GE Discovery MR750 3T MRI scanner, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the GE Discovery MR750 3T. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this MRI scanner. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and email@example.com today.
The Discovery™ MR750 advances 3.0T imaging with outstanding homogeneity and gradient stability. You can conduct routine, accurate, and repeatable exams more easily and in less time with greater image quality. Built around a third-generation, short-bore, superconducting 3.0T magnet, the user-friendly MR750 enables you to make exams more comfortable and set up patients faster. And a comprehensive suite of robust applications helps remove the challenges posed by some of the most challenging exams. The GE Discovery MR750 is available in the 60 and 70cm bore openings.
MAGiC (Magnetic Resonance Image Compilation) for the first time ever in the industry, you can generate multiple image contrasts in a single MRI scan including T1, T2, Inversion Recovery (eg. DIR, PSIR, FLAIR, etc..), and PD contrasts of the brain in a single acquisition. One scan that can do the work of many, with images acquired in as little as half the time to acquire separate sequences, fully integrated in a seamless workflow. You can change the contrast of the image by manipulating TR, TE and TI even after the scan is completed and the patient has exited the MR room. MAGiC processing will provide you with any desired contrast paving the way to new diagnostic capabilities. It also goes beyond standard MR weighted images by processing raw data into parametric T1, T2 and PD maps.
- High performance whole-body gradients designed to deliver powerful 50 mT/m amplitude and 200 T/m/s slew-rate on each axis simultaneously.
- ARC parallel-imaging, which utilizes a full 3D data kernel for more accurate reconstruction.
- A volume-reconstruction engine that enables real-time image generation.
- OpTix optical RF technology, engineered to increase signal clarity and maximize signal intensity.
- PERFORM 2.0, which automatically fine-tunes system SAR modelling and personalizes it for each patient.
- The eXtreme resonance module (XRM), which delivers a 48-cm field of view with linearity.
- VIBRANT Flex technology, which combines multiple series of breast scans into one.
- Time of Flight (TOF) imaging, which rapidly captures high-definition images that display small-vessel detail and blood-flow subtleties—without contrast injections.
- IntelliTouch patient positioning—start scanning in just two steps.
- BrainWave suite of functional MRI (fMRI) applications, which provide excellent signal stability, and an exceptional signal-to-noise ratio.
Fast Image Acquisition - More Scans in Less Time
Reconditioned to OEM Specs - High Quality at Lower Cost
- Exceptional homogeneity and image quality across a large 48- x 48- x 48-cm field of view
- Faster and more accurate and reproducible scans1
- Increased signal clarity and maximized signal intensity for cleaner, crisper images
- Better contrast between flowing blood and surrounding tissue
- Consistent, uniform fat suppression
- Easier neurofunctional brain mapping and DTI
- Higher performance with real-time system optimization
- Accelerated and accurate parallel imaging
- Fewer operating steps, which lead to shorter exam times
- Less slowdowns through heat-extraction technology
- Faster reconstructions for data-intensive, 32-channel studies
- Intuitive, protocol-driven user interface
- Fast, automated patient set-up—less than 30 seconds
- Quicker patient transfer with a detachable patient table
- Wide bore MRI scanner: No
- Magnetic field strength, T: 3
- Line of sight, cm: 48
- MRI Type: closed
- Gradient: 50
- Type of magnet: superconducting
- Gradient slew rate (mТ/m/mcs): 200
- Gantry aperture (mm): 600
GET A QUOTE FOR A GE DISCOVERY MR750 3T MRI!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used GE Discovery MR750 3T MRI scanner. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Model||Discovery MR750 3.0T|