GE Signa HDxt 3.0T MRI
GE Signa HDxt 3.0T MRI
About the GE Signa HDxt 3.0T MRI Scanner
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used GE Signa HDxt 3.0T MRI scanner, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the GE Signa HDxt 3.0T. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this MRI scanner. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and email@example.com today.
GET A QUOTE TO BUY OR LEASE TODAY
The Signa HDxt 3.0T is a proven and powerful platform with high-performance components that offers you crisp, clear images. This system can help you deliver confident diagnoses—even for your most difficult exams. The easy-to-use interface minimizes training time, which gets your staff up and running quickly. In addition, advanced clinical software applications offer you enhanced accuracy and certainty. The Signa HDxt protects your investment by allowing you to more easily expand your capabilities with new arrays and applications—even upgrade the platform without replacing the magnet.
- High-definition, anatomically optimized imaging, delivered by our high-density coils, data acceleration technology, and high-definition applications
- Optimal fat suppression with great tissue characterization, and artifact reduction
- Fast workflow
- High efficiency with a detachable table—prepare your next patient while another one gets scanned
- Stellar productivity with the industry’s most popular and operator-friendly user interface
- Detachable patient table – can remove a patient in less than 30 seconds
- Quiet Technology for sound reduction
- SAR-optimized system and preset protocols
- PROPELLER for consistent image quality in head studies, even with moving patients
- Brease technology developed specifically for breast scans
- VIBRANT for bilateral breast imaging in a single exam
- Interventional Table System
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging for white matter tract visualizations
Engineered for High Definition:
The Signa HDxt 3.0T is engineered from end-to-end to let you see more. With GE's high-density coils, ata acceleration technology, and high-definition applications optimized for each anatomical area and engineered to work with the system's premium performance components, GE can deliver images with excellent contrast and clarity.
Built for Longevity and Durability:
The upgradeability benefits from GE are well-known. It starts with GE's proven Continuum* path that’s driven by a magnet design philosophy for longevity and seamless upgradeability. It continues with the easy-to-incorporate innovative applications and system enhancements to help keep customers current in today’s ever-changing and increasingly competitive market.
- 8 or 16 channel configurations
- Gradient specifications: Amplitude 50 mT/m, Slew Rate 150 T/m/s
- Detachable Liberty* patient table
- Magnet FOV: 48 x 48 x 48cm
GET A QUOTE FOR A GE SIGNA HDxt 3.0 TESLA MRI!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used GE Signa HDxt 3.0T MRI scanner. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Model||Signa HDxt 3.0T|