Philips Cardio MD
Philips Cardio MD
About the Philips Cardio MD Nuclear Medicine System
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used Philips Cardio MD Nuclear Medicine system, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the Philips Cardio MD. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this Nuclear Medicine system. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and firstname.lastname@example.org today.
The Philips Cardio MD is a compact cardiac system featuring a nuclear cardiology camera with fixed 90º Dual rectangular detectors. Its unique open concept design allows your patients to be relaxed and comfortable. Its small footprint easily fits into an 8’ x 10’ room and its horizontal imaging position allows for both supine and prone myocardial perfusion imaging. Philips systems are very popular in cardiology, this is because Cardio MD meets the most stringent clinical criteria, resulting in Philips system gaining extensive popularity in cardiology.
- Two rectangular detectors with fixed 90° configuration
- Open gantry design
- 24 high-resolution photomultiplier tubes per detector
- 3/8” thick crystals
- 14.2” x 8.0” UFOV per detector
- 60 Kev to 170 Kev energy range
- 2 LEHR collimators
- Manual collimator exchange
- Imaging table with pad
- Automatic body contouring
- Bar phantom
- ECG cardiac gate
- UPS backup power unit
- “Typical” installation
- 12 months parts and labor warranty
- Service contracts to meet your needs
- Light weight
- 4” Table cut-offs for closer imaging capabilities
- Rectangular 370mm x 214mm
- Color Printer
- Invia 4DMSPECT cardiac software package
- Cedars Sinai cardiac software package
- Emory cardiac software package
- UltraSPECT ½ time and/or ½ dose package
- Remote viewing station
- Discounted multi-year service agreements
- Fully equipped hot lab
- BC Backup + patient archiving system
- Hot Lab and Ancillary Equipment
- Patient Comfort Kit
- Patient table limit of 450 pounds
- Extended Service Agreement
- Preventive Maintenance
- Archive Tracker (Data Back up)
- Site-Planning: Planning and logistics assistance for equipment installations, relocations, and removals.
- Remote Diagnostic Tools: We provide support that includes quick and secure remote access to proactively monitor and diagnose equipment issues.
- Technical & Clinical Support Hotline: 24/7 access to OEM certified engineers and applications specialists.
- ISO Certified: We are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified in sales, repair, refurbishment, installations, and servicing of medical imaging devices.
- Crystal Thickness: 9.5 mm
- Detector Geometry: Dual-head 90 degrees
- Detector Material: Sodium Iodide
- Gamma Camera Type: SPECT
- Gantry Configuration: Open
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC
- SPECT/CT Module: 0
- Weight: 2425 lbs
GET A QUOTE FOR A PHILIPS CARDIO MD!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used Philips Cardio MD Nuclear Medicine system. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at email@example.com.