GE Discovery 690 PET/CT
GE Discovery 690 PET/CT
About the GE Discovery 690 PET/CT Scanner
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used GE Discovery 690 PET/CT scanner, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the GE Discovery 690. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this PET/CT scanner. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and email@example.com today.
GET A QUOTE TO BUY OR LEASE TODAY
The GE Discovery 690 PET/CT gives you the power, speed, flexibility, and accuracy to forge new frontiers in clinical techniques, motion management, and drug discovery. This system combines a lutetium-yttrium-orthosilicate (LYSO) block detector designed PET tomograph with a 64-slice CT scanner. It can be further characterized by a dedicated powerful computing platform implementing fully 3D-PET iterative reconstruction algorithms. The Discovery 690 was designed to go beyond the needs of clinical practice and provide the necessary technologies and tools to explore the future of PET/CT imaging.
- Investigate with a comprehensive set of research technologies.
- Advance your protocol flexibility beyond the standards
- Unleash the power of accurate reconstruction and reliable results - without clinical compromise.
- Clinical and Research Flexibility
- Whether you are performing cutting edge research with new radiotracers or simply want the ability to do so, the Discovery PET/CT 690 provides advanced scientific capabilities, next generation image reconstruction, and outstanding image quality for every exam.
- Outstanding Image Quality & Lesion Detectability
- The Discovery PET/CT 690 harmonizes GE's total system design philosophy to bring you the best image quality and lesion detectability possible. Now with a faster crystal, quicker front end electronics and VUE Point FX intelligent reconstruction, the story is even more clear.
- Breakthrough Scanner
- This scanner allows for improved quantitative accuracy and the reconstruction power needed to explore the potential of PET/CT imaging.
- New System Design
- The new system leverages the high-speed, high-resolution capabilities of GE’s LightSpeed VCT. Combining the innovative molecular imaging platform with GE’s advanced volume CT and Discovery Dimension console technologies, the Discovery PET/CT 690 provides users with answers to flexibility, time, accuracy and motion.
- Unique Detector Configuration
- Designed for sensitivity and efficiency, researchers and clinicians have the necessary speed in workflow and protocol flexibility to help explore new frontiers in clinical techniques, drug discovery and motion management.
- Exclusive IBM BladeCenter
- Gives users the ability to reconstruct PET images in minutes instead of hours, potentially improving workflow of detailed studies.
- VUE Point FX
- The next generation in high-definition reconstruction, provides state of the art performance and unique timing resolution stability.
- MotionFree Imaging Technologies
- Designed to give clinicians detailed images even in areas of the body subject to movement caused by respiration and cardiac movement. The scanner’s techniques address motion challenges including artifacts, blurring and quantification. With the MotionFree suite components, Motion Match to align the PET and CT gated studies, and Motion VUE to improve the reading of motion studies, motion management can be incorporated in research protocols. Users now have the ability to help improve early diagnosis, staging, treatment planning and monitoring by addressing the clinical challenges in areas subject to motion.
- InSite* OnWatch
- A remote service technology that constantly analyzes data to potentially eliminate faults before they occur.
- Remote Digital Service
- Such as TiP* Virtual Assist (TVA) On Demand that provide convenient, real-time training, information and support right where your staff needs it – at the imaging console.
- High-speed Quad-Anode Photomultiplier Tubes
- Custom designed with fast front-end electronics that enable stable timing resolution independent of count rate.
- Volume Imaging Protocol
- Prospective Reconstruction
- Wide View
- Time of Flight
- 64 Slice CT
- Axial Fov, Mm: 157
- Gantry Size, Hxwxd,Cm: 193 x 230 x 226 (75.2 x 89.7 x 105 cm)
- Installation Needs: 4.42 x 8.39 (14.5 x 27.5) scan room, 2.74 x 4.42 (9 x 14.5) control room
- Crystal Composition: LSO
- Crystal Size, Mm: 4.7 x 6.3 x 25
- Gantry Weight, Kg: 6,215 (13,680 lbs.)
- Patient Table Weight: 500lbs
- Display: 2 high-resolution color 19'' LCD, 1280 x 1024
- Heat Dissipation Rate, Hu/Min: Anode (maximum) >2100 kHU/min, casing (continuous) 648 kHU/min
- Power Supply Voltage: 380-480 VAC nominal, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz, 100 kVA service, 30 kVA average
- Field of View: 70 cm DFOV with WideView, 50 cm SFOV standard
- Heat Storage, Hu: 8.0 MHU
- Storage Capacity: DVD RAM: 9.4 GB, total; 4.7 GB, per side, 5.25'' with cartridge support, assigned to scan data file and protocol file storage/retrieval; optional USB 2.0 external hard drive for VIP data off-line storage; optional MOD drive: erasable, rewritable MOD drive 2.3 GB, 5.25'' form factor
GET A QUOTE FOR A GE DISCOVERY 690 PET/CT!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used GE Discovery 690 PET/CT scanner. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.