Philips Gemini TF 16 PET/CT
Philips Gemini TF 16 PET/CT
About the Philips Gemini TF 16 PET/CT Scanner
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used Philips Gemini TF 16 PET/CT, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the Philips Gemini TF 16. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this PET/CT scanner. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and firstname.lastname@example.org today.
The Philips Gemini TF 16, is a 16-channel configuration system that was designed to perform as a high-performance conventional PET scanner. The acquisition speed of PET and CT enables you to perform advanced applications such as pulmonary gating, molecular imaging, and cardiac studies, as well as providing you with additional confidence during routine oncology FDG studies. The Gemini TF also provides good timing resolution to operate as a time-of-flight (TOF) PET scanner.
- Philips Astonish TF technology includes cutting-edge PET performance, including the exclusive implementation of Time-of-Flight for PET/CT.
- Can be custom configured with the latest compatible software upgrades.
- Philips Dosewise approach is designed to help you achieve exceptional dose efficiency to enhance patient care without compromising image quality.
- This system’s patented OpenView gantry design offers increased patient comfort for anxious and claustrophobic patients. Expanse Technology means patients can see outside the bore for part of the exam, allowing them to relax and offering the potential for staff/patient contact.
- Gantry Separation Feature
- Industry leading 190 cm scan length for both PET and CT allows true whole body imaging for almost all patients in one scan.
- Premium Brilliance CT performance with 16 slice configuration.
- Preset post processing
- LYSO PET crystals,4x4x22mm
- PIXELAR continuous light guide
- Electronics sampling 25 psec
GEMINI TF Ready:
- Select the level of performance that meets your financial goals.
- Be prepared for future clinical needs and have the option of upgrading performance in the future when you are ready.
- Know that you are purchasing advanced technology and that your investment is protected with access to breakthrough Astonish TF TOF technology.
- Axial Field-of-View (AFOV): 18cm
- Axial slick thickness range [mm]: .6-12
- Crystal Thickness: 22 cm
- Crystal dimensions: 4 x 4 x 22 mm
- Gantry (Max. Clearance): 70 cm
- Maximum Scan Range: 190 cm
- MRC X-ray tube: Anode storage capacity 8.0 MHU CT
- Patient Weight Capacity: 430 lbs
- Scan FOV: 2.5-70 cm
- Scintillator Type: LYSO
- Slices: 16
- Weight: 9130 lbs
- Time-of-Flight imaging: Yes
- System sensitivity (center): 7000 cps/MBq (NEMA) and > 14,000 (TOF)
- Peak NECR: 110 kcps (NEMA) and > 220 (TOF)
- Transverse spatial resolution (1 cm): 4.7 mm (NEMA)
- Voltage, V: 480
- Supply Configuration: Nominal Line Voltage: Branch Power Capacity:
- 3 phase Wye, 3 wires and Earth 1 and 2 480 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- 112.5 kVA
GET A QUOTE FOR A PHILIPS GEMINI TF 16 PET/CT!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used Philips Gemini TF 16 PET/CT scanner. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at email@example.com.
|Model||Gemini TF 16|