Siemens Biograph 16 PET/CT
Siemens Biograph 16 PET/CT
About the Siemens Biograph 16 PET/CT Scanner
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used Siemens Biograph 16 PET/CT, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the Siemens Biograph 16. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this PET/CT scanner. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and firstname.lastname@example.org today.
The Siemens Biograph 16 PET/CT is a flexible, high-powered, fully integrated 16-slice scanner with a compact footprint and low system weight. This scanner improves patient experience by virtue of the faster scan speeds and low patient dose it enables through the Siemens TrueV extended PET field of view. The inspiration for the creation of the Biograph was exceptional image quality, breathtaking scanning speed, unprecedented clinical flexibility, enhanced patient comfort, and seamless integration and connectivity. The Biograph has since received outstanding performance in all of these areas by combining the latest PET and CT innovations on syngo. This scanner is the ideal system for smaller oncology clinic settings.
- LSO detector design
- High performance PET scanner, delivering exceptional image quality
- 16-slice CT detectors.
- High performance.
- Scan times full scan (360°) down to 0,42s.
- Spacious gantry opening for easy, flexible patient positioning, enhanced patient comfort and convenience.
- More image definition with PET HI-REZ option (available on certain Biograph models only).
- Unique, fixed-fulcrum cantilevered bed design.
- Small footprint.
- Syngo multimodality computer system.
- 16 Slices Per Rotation .6-10mm thick at a Speed of .42 Seconds
- Number of detector rows 24.
- Elements 16128.
- Channels per slice 1344.
- Number of projections up to 2320 (1/360).
- DICOM Worklist
- Syngo Acquisition Workplace and MI Workplace
- Integrated panel display
- 70 cm gantry aperture and unique reinforced cantilever designs
- 190cm Patient Travel Range
- Perform routine whole-body scans with injected dose of 5 mCi
- Pico-3D ultra fast electronics for decreased dead time and high signal-to-noise
- Three-dimensional display of organs with a large axial view
- 50 cm scan field of view in all scan modes
- Slice thickness: 1,1.25,2,3,5,6,8 and 10mm, Spiral CT, and Dynamic
- Significant x-ray dose reduction (up to 65 %) possible for all body regions
- Easy-to-use scan protocols
- LCD flat screen monitor
- Ultrafast Ceramic LSO Detector
- Intercom with user-programmable patient instruction system
- Scan Matrix 512x512 Recon Matrix/1024x1024 Image Display
- CT Rotation times 0.42, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5s.
- CT Temporal resolution down to 105 ms.
- Static and multibed acquisition modes
- 100s spiral scan times
Patient Handling System:
- Width: 42 cm (16 in)
- Length: 379 cm (149 in)
- Weight: 693 kg (1528 lb)
- Maximum Patient Weight: 204 kg (449 lb)
- Horizontal Scan Range (Head First): 156 cm (61.4 in)
- Horizontal Scan Range (Feet First): 182 cm (71.1 in)
- Horizontal Bed Travel: 269.5 cm (106 in)
- Vertical Bed Travel: 53 – 107 cm (20-42 in)
- ACPlus: Standard
- Detector Material Lutetium: Oxyorthosilicate (LSO)
- Crystal Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 20 mm
- Crystal’s Per Detector Block: 169
- Number of Detector Blocks: 144
- Photomultiplier Tubes (PMTs): 4 per block
- Detector Ring Diameter: 830 mm
- Detectors Per Ring: 624
- Number of Detector Rings: 24
- Total Number of Detectors: 24336
- Transaxial Field of View: 585 mm
- Axial Field of View: 162 mm
- Number of Image Planes: 81
- Plane Spacing: 2 mm
CT Volume Acquisition:
- Max. No. of CT slices 16
- Number of detector rows 24
- Elements 16128
- Channels per slice 1344
- Number of projections up to 2320 (1/360
- CT Transverse Scan Field 50 cm
- CT Rotation times 0.42, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5s
- CT Temporal resolution down to 105 ms
- Maximum generator power 60kW
- Tube DURA Akron Q
- Tube current 28 – 500 mA
- Tube voltages 80, 120, 140 kV
- Tube anode heat storage capacity: 5.3 MHU
- Focal spot size according to IEC 60 336: 0.5 x 0.7 mml7 and 0.8 x 1.2 mml7
- Low-Contrast Detectability: Technique: 20 cm Ø Catphan 120 kV, 0.75 s, 10 mm)?Spiral 5 mm / 3 HU / 19 mGy+ at 180 mAs ?Sequence 5 mm / 3 HU / 20 mGy+ at 190 mAs ?High-Contrast Resolution (Technique: 150 mA/ 120 kV, 0.75 s, 1mm) 0% MTF ± 10% 30 lp/cm 0.17 mm, 2% MTF ± 10% 24 lp/cm 0.21 mm
GET A QUOTE FOR A SIEMENS BIOGRAPH 16 PET/CT!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used Siemens Biograph 16 PET/CT scanner. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at email@example.com.