GE Lunar DPX Duo DEXA
GE Lunar DPX Duo DEXA
About the GE Lunar DPX Duo DEXA Scanner
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used GE Lunar DPX Duo DEXA scanner, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the GE Lunar DPX Duo DEXA. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this DEXA scanner. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and firstname.lastname@example.org today.
The GE Lunar DPX Duo DEXA is a enCORE software platform, based on Windows providing high performance scanning and clinical utility. This bone densitometer can be added to any office with zero change in available square footage, thanks to its ability to double as an examination table for regular patient visits. The DPX Duo delivers reliable bone mineral density measurements in seconds, and at a low radiation dose. Unprecedented ease of use and high precision is provided by advanced OneScan and SmartScan features.
- Detect early bone changes in your patients
- Equipped with the enCORE™ software platform
- Advanced OneScan & SmartScan features
- Automated patient scanning
- Graphical user interface
- Doubles as a full exam table
- Patient scanning is quick and automated with SmartScan. This unique measurement technique automatically adjusts the scan path real-time during the examination. The intuitive graphical user interface combined with AutoAnalysis calculates patient results with no operator intervention in more than 95% of clinical cases
- OneScan automatically combines scans of the spine and hip into one exam; both scans are acquired in one process and evaluated in one analysis.
- The optional DualFemur feature automatically measures both the left and right femurs in one fast scan. DualFemur improves accuracy by identifying the femur with the lowest density. The 30% improvement in precision seen with the combined L/R BMD enhances the ability to monitor response to therapy at this critical fracture site.
- The Lunar DPX Duo patient report combines key diagnostic results. It prominently displays T-scores along with fracture risk assessment graphs based on the World Health Organization (WHO) criteria for diagnosing osteoporosis. This makes result interpretation and fracture risk assessment seamless.
- Speed and ease of use
- With minimal training, any member of your staff can get fast, reliable results with the Windows-based enCORE software. The intuitive graphical user interface combined with the AutoAnalaysis calculates patient results with no operator intervention in more than 95 percent of clinical cases*.
- The Composer option quickly creates physician customized reports with automated extraction of the patient’s results.
- Computer Assisted Densitometry (CAD) automatically studies acquisition inputs and the acquired image, looking for errors and patient irregularities. When it detects anomalies, it displays explanations and instructions. CAD helps speed throughput and reduces errors. It also may help technologists provide diagnostic- quality information to the interpreting physician.
- The DPX Duo’s TeleDensitometry feature sends digital, paperless reports as faxes attached to standard e-mail messages. These results can be viewed on any personal computer without the need for special software. The optional DEXTER PDA software allows you to review scans anywhere, anytime.
- The DICOM and Multi-user Database Access options ensure maximum connectivity
- Windows 7 Operating System
- enCORE Software Rev 13.6
- NEW X-RAY SOURCE
- COMPLETE SYSTEM (TABLE & ARM)
- QA BLOCK
- SPINE PHANTOM
- COMPUTER STATION
- PATIENT POSITIONERS (FOREARM, FEMUR, AP SPINE BLOCK)
- AP Spine
- Femur, Dual Femur
- Scan Check
- Computer Assisted Densitometry (CAD) TeleDensitometry*
- Dexter-PDA Interface (without PDA) DICOM*
- Business Repo
- One Scan
- One Vision
- Multi-user Database Access*
- *Networking under user’s responsibility
Typical Scan Time and Exposure*
- Scan Time: 90 sec
- Exposure: 20 μGy
- Scan Time: 90 sec
- Exposure: 20 μGy
< 1% CV
< 2μSv/hr at 1m
enCORETM Software Platform:
- Advanced intuitive graphical interface
- Multiple Patient directories using Microsoft Access® database SmartScanTM for scan window optimization
- Automated Scan mode selection
- AutoAnalysisTM for a better precision
- Customized Analysis for clinical flexibility
- BMD or sBMD results (BMC and Area)
- Extensive Reference Data
- > 12,000 subjects – NHANES and several Regional Lunar Reference Data User defined Reference Population
- T-score, Z-score, % Young-Adults and % Age-Match Automated WHO Background evaluation
- Patient trending with previous exam importation Multiple languages available
- Multimedia Online Help
Calibration and Quality assurance:
- Automated Test program with complete mechanical and electronic tests and global measurement calibration Automated QA Trending with complete storage
- DXA SmartBeam with SmartScanTM
- no scout scan required
- no magnification for the best precision
- optimization of the scan windows to reduce time and exposure
- best scan parameter according to the patient corpulence
- NaI PM tube
- High rate Pulse-counting electronics
- External shielding: X-ray safety requirements may vary upon destination. Please inquire with local regulatory authorities. GE Medical Systems LUNAR recommends consulting your local regulatory agency to comply with local ordinances
- Ambient temperature: 18-27°C
- Humidity: 20% - 80%, non-condensing
- Power: 230/240 VAC ±10%, THD <5%, 600VA, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions (L x H x W) and weight:
- 187 x 145 x 87 cm - 273 kg
- Table height 80cm
- Swing Arm- no moving table- operational space 187 x 145 x 104 cm
- Washable vinyl table pad
- Two storage drawers
- Step for an easy access
- Exam paper dispenser
- Extendable leg rests
- Treatment pan
- Laser light
- SmartScanTM - Auto Detection of bone tissue
- Windows XP® Professional
- Intel processor computer, printer and monitor Contact GE Medical Systems Lunar or our local distributor for the detailed current configuration and optional hardware.
GET A QUOTE FOR A GE LUNAR DPX DUO DEXA!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used GE Lunar DPX Duo DEXA scanner. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at email@example.com.
|Model||Lunar DPX Duo DEXA|