GE Lunar Prodigy Pro
GE Lunar Prodigy Pro
About the GE Lunar Prodigy Pro Bone Densitometer
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used GE Lunar Prodigy Pro bone densitometer, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the GE Lunar Prodigy Pro. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this bone densitometer. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and firstname.lastname@example.org today.
GET A QUOTE TO BUY OR LEASE TODAY
The Ge Lunar Prodigy Pro is a fan-beam platform that can grow and expand along with your bone densitometry practice. By utilizing direct-digital detector technology, precise data is provided to you, for soft tissue and bone composition, including percentage of fat, lean- and fat-tissue mass, and bone-mineral density (BMD). Your patient’s records are streamlined at the same time, helping to keep all patient files as easy to access as possible. The Prodigy Pro differs from the Prodigy Advanced, with a provided expanded skeletal feature set, with additional applications available as options. You can upgrade through software to add additional bone density measurements – like vertebral imaging. No new hardware is required.
- One of the most proven DXA systems
- Advanced technology to help strengthen clinical confidence
- Published in hundreds of peer-reviewed journal articles
- Installed base of nearly 11,000 units in 93 countries
- Third generation DXA technology—with over 30 years of innovations since the first bone densitometry FDA clearance in 1980.
- Optimal patient and practice management
- Prodigy efficiently provides you with accurate bone mineral density (BMD) and other body composition analyses. Prodigy’s advanced features not only help your DXA scanning process flow with ease, but they also help enable you to manage your patient data and business more effectively.
- Third generation DXA technology—with over 30 years of innovations, including:
- Narrow-angle fan-beam with MVIR—that eliminates magnification error1
- LYSO crystal detector that provides efficiency and excellent energy resolution
- Streamlined DXA workflow with a full suite of automated tools and connectivity options; Automated scan and analysis features, including:
- Supine Forearm: Performs supine-forearm scans without patient repositioning
- OneScan: Performs AP Spine and DualFemur exams without requiring patient repositioning between scans
- Previous Scan Image: Displays the image from an earlier assessment as the new image is acquired
- Full suite of efficient data-management tools, including:
- Composer: Customizable, automated reporting to help manage patient care
- Multi-User Database: Allows multiple workstations to access DXA scan files simultaneously; allows multiple
- GE bone densitometers to acquire and save scan files to a common database, and allows remote analysis and reporting via network.
- Batch Output: Expands reporting capability by outputting multiple exams, whether printed or sent to DICOM
- Database Export: Expands data exporting options to include tab-delimited files (i.e. Excel)
- enCORE Windows XP
- Total Body - full system only
- Business tools to manage your DXA offering, including:
- Connectivity tools: Transmit data where you need it with DICOM (IHE compliant), HL7, SQL Server and TeleDensitometry
- Practice management tools: Help increase patient awareness and drive physician referrals
- DualFemur – The New Clinical Standard
- Automatically measures both the left and right femur in one sequence, improving diagnostic accuracy by identifying the femur with the lowest density, eliminating guesswork.
- Provides a combined L/R density that is 30% more precise (0.4%)* than single femur measurements dramatically enhancing your ability to monitor therapy at this critical fracture site.
- Speed and Precision with Direct-Digital
- The Prodigy Pro is the first direct-digital fan beam densitometer. It utilizes a dose-efficient cadmium zinc-telluride (CZT) detector which directly digitizes every photon. CZT provides superior sensitivity over "indirect" scintillation technology that first converts x-rays to light prior to digitization. The benefits of a direct- digital detector array include:
- Rapid throughput
- Superb image quality
- Ultra-low dose
- Excellent clinical precision
- Expandable Capabilities
- An existing vertebral fracture is a key risk factor of future fracture, regardless of bone density. Vertebral Assessment helps physicians to assess fracture risk by identifying and quantifying vertebral fractures.
- Advanced Hip Assessment
- Dual Energy Vertebral Assessment
- Prosthetic Hip
- Small Animal
- Bone Density Imaging Mode: DEXA
- Scan Protocols: Single Femur, Dual Femur, Spine, LVA, DICOM, Total Body, Body Composition
- Swing Away C-arm Capability: No
- Power: 100/240 VAC +/-10%, THD<5%*, 600 VA
- Temp/Humidity: 65 ̊ - 81 ̊F (18 ̊ - 27 ̊C) 20%-80% non-cond.
- Full Size Weight: 272.16 kgs (600 lbs)
- Compact Size Weight: 254 kgs (559 lbs)
- DVA: <2m, 8.3mR
- DualFemur: 60s, 3.7mR
- Spine: 30s, 3.7mR
- Femur: 30s, 3.7 mR
- Forearm: 20s, .2mR
- Total Body: 5m, .04mR
BMD Clinical Precision*:
- Total Hip:
- DualFemur, 0.4%
- Left, 0.7%
- DualFemur, 1.0%
- Left, 1.0%
- DualFemur, 0.6%
- Left, 0.9%
- AP Spine:
- L1-L4, 0.7%
- L1-L4, 0.9%
Footprint LxWxH (m/ft):
- Full size: 263 x 109.3 x 128.3cm 103.5 x 43.5 x 50.5in
- Compact: 201 x 109.3 x 128.3cm 79.5 x 43.5 x 50.5in
Minimum Room Size LxWxH (m/ft):
- Full size: 2.9x2.4m/9.0x8.0ft
- Compact: 2.3x2.4m/7.0x8.0ft
Standard Hardware Configuration:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional 1.2 GHz MHz Intel® Celeron® processor
- 512 MB RAM, 20 GB hard disk
- 8 MB Video RAM
- 52x CD ROM
- 250 MB Zip drive
- 56k modem
- 10/100 MB Network card
- Super VGA
- 1024 x 768 or higher video adapter
- 17” monitor
- HP Deskjet 940c Color Printer
GET A QUOTE FOR A GE LUNAR PRODIGY PRO!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used GE Lunar Prodigy Pro bone densitometer. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at email@example.com.
|Model||Lunar Prodigy Pro|