GE Lunar Prodigy Primo DEXA
GE Lunar Prodigy Primo DEXA
About the GE Lunar Prodigy Primo DEXA Scanner
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used GE Lunar Prodigy Primo DEXA scanner, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the GE Lunar Prodigy Primo DEXA. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this DEXA scanner. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and firstname.lastname@example.org today.
The GE Lunar Prodigy Primo DEXA is the newest direct-digital narrow-angle fan-beam densitometer in the renowned Lunar Prodigy series. The Prodigy Primo’s narrow-angle fan beam enables you to assess your patient’s bone health in a fast and seamless computer-driven manner, from standard AP Spine and DualFemur capabilities to advanced Vertebral Fracture Assessment studies. By utilizing direct-digital detector technology, precise data is provided to you, for soft tissue and bone composition, including percentage of fat, lean- and fat-tissue mass, and bone-mineral density (BMD). Your patient’s records are streamlined at the same time, helping to keep all patient files as easy to access as possible.
The only comprehensive solution for accurately and rapidly assessing:
- Total body bone and tissue composition
- Dual-energy vertebral assessment
- Advanced hip assessment
- Pediatric evaluations
- Biomechanical measurements.
- Patient BMD changes slowly and smaller precision errors lead to shorter patient monitoring intervals.
- Most Trusted DXA System
- Advanced technology to help strengthen clinical confidence
- Published in hundreds of peer-reviewed journal articles
- Installed base of nearly 11,000 units in 93 countries
- Third generation DXA technology—with over 30 years of innovations since the first bone densitometry FDA clearance in 1980.
- Optimal patient and practice management
- Prodigy efficiently provides you with accurate bone mineral density (BMD) and other body composition analyses. Prodigy’s advanced features not only help your DXA scanning process flow with ease, but they also help enable you to manage your patient data and business more effectively.
- Proven Precision
- Prodigy’s fan-beam and detector technology enables an extremely precise measurement of the bone. You can better manage treatment plans, which promotes better patient compliance.
- Optimized X-ray energy peaks: Prodigy blocks X-rays in the middle of the energy range before the patient, the K-edge filter lowers patient dose while improving performance, since it removes X-rays which would not efficiently distinguish between bone and soft tissue.
- With over 14,500 installations in more than 120 countries, Prodigy is a proven and dependable DXA product. Clinicians, Researchers and Practitioners have trusted the Prodigy DXA system for more than 20 years making it one of the largest selling DXA systems in the world.
- Third generation DXA technology—with over 30 years of innovations, including:
- Narrow-angle fan-beam with MVIR—that eliminates magnification error1
- LYSO crystal detector that provides efficiency and excellent energy resolution
- Breadth of applications and features
- A long list of applications for Lunar Prodigy with the enCORE software platform – from visceral fat measurement, color fat coding and pediatric assessment to small animal scanning – helps explain why it’s chosen by leading hospitals, clinics, and physicians around the world.
- Sized to suit your needs
- The Prodigy is available in both full or compact sizes to offer flexibility when choosing your DXA system to meet the different space requirements of your clinic.
- Streamlined DXA workflow with a full suite of automated tools and connectivity options; Automated scan and analysis features, including:
- Supine Forearm: Performs supine-forearm scans without patient repositioning
- OneScan: Performs AP Spine and DualFemur exams without requiring patient repositioning between scans
- Previous Scan Image: Displays the image from an earlier assessment as the new image is acquired
- ScanCheck application automatically identifies potential errors in artifact identification, acquisition, and analysis – and provides correction instructions.
- Automatic ROI placement eliminates the need for user intervention, enables consistency from one exam to the next, and increases precision.
- QuickView offers speed and efficiency to high turnaround clinics by offering a fast, 10 second spine or femur scan.
- OneVision allows you to set up multiple measurements in one exam by eliminating keystrokes to improve throughput for operators that routinely perform multiple measurements on each patient.
- Full suite of efficient data-management tools, including:
- Composer: Customizable, automated reporting to help manage patient care
- Multi-User Database: Allows multiple workstations to access DXA scan files simultaneously; allows multiple GE bone densitometers to acquire and save scan files to a common database, and allows remote analysis and reporting via network.
- Batch Output: Expands reporting capability by outputting multiple exams, whether printed or sent to DICOM
- Database Export: Expands data exporting options to include tab-delimited files (i.e. Excel)
- enCORE Windows XP
- Total Body - full system only
- Business tools to manage your DXA offering, including:
- Connectivity tools: Transmit data where you need it with DICOM (IHE compliant), HL7, SQL Server and TeleDensitometry
- Practice management tools: Help increase patient awareness and drive physician referrals
- Advanced Technology:
- Narrow Fan Beam Scan: The Prodigy uses the Lunar patented narrow fan beam technology that combines the best features of pencil beams (no magnification, low dose) with the short scan time of wide fan beams while reducing magnification error inherent to wide-angle fan beam systems.
- Multi-View Image Reconstruction (MVIR): Using narrow fan beam technology to perform multiple, spaced and transverse sweeps across the site of interest resulting in accurate determination of bone-height above the tabletop, minimization of magnification errors, and thereby providing higher precision and accuracy.
- Low Scattered Radiation: Due to narrow fan beam technology, low scatter radiation in comparison to wide angle fan beam systems.
- Photon Counting Detector: Dose-efficient photon counting detector technology that simultaneously counts low and high energy X-rays photons resulting in lower dosage to the patient and faster and efficient scans.
- K-edge Filter: A stable X-ray source with “K-edge filter” that absorbs the X-rays in the middle energy range and protects the patient against unnecessary exposure.
Available Applications and Options:
- AP Spine
- Advanced Hip Assessment with HAL, CSMI, Femur Strength Index, Colour Bone Mapping and Cortical Thickness Measurement
- Total Body
- Body Composition
- (with fat/lean assessment)
- Dual-energy Vertebral Assessment (DVA)
- Orthopedic – Hip implant
- Practice Management Report
- Computer Assisted Densitometry (CAD)
- DICOM (Worklist -Color Print and Store)8
- Multi User Data Base Access (3/10)8
- HL7 Bidirectional interface8
enCORE Software Platform:
- Advanced intuitive graphical interface
- Multiple Patient directories with Microsoft Access® database
- SmartFan for scan window optimization and dose reduction
- Automated Scan mode selection
- AutoAnalysis for a better precision
- Customized Analysis for clinical flexibility
- Exam Comparison process
- BMD or sBMD results (BMC and Area)
- Extensive Reference Data
- > 12,000 subjects – NHANES and several Regional GE Healthcare Reference Data
- User defined Reference Population
- T-score, Z-score, % Young-Adults and % Age-Match
- Automated WHO Background evaluation
- Patient trending with previous exam importation
- Multiple languages available • Multimedia Online Help
Typical Scan Time and Radiation Dose at the Best Precision:
- APSpine: 60sec:42μGy(<1%CV)
- Femur: 60sec: 42μGy(<1%CV)
- Total Body/ Body Comp. : 6min: 0.4 μGy (< 1%CV)
Complete Quality Assurance:
- Automated test program with complete mechanicals and electronics tests and including also calibration and quality control measurement
- Automated QA Trending with complete storage
- Narrow-angle Fan-Beam (4,5° angle) with SmartFan, MVIR and TruView
- Constant potential source at 76kV
- Dose efficient K-edge filter
- Direct-digital CZT (Cadmium Zinc Telluride) detector
- Energy sensitive solid-state array
- None - Object plane measured
Dimension (L x H x W) and Weight:
- 262.5cm x 109.5cm x 128.cm 272 kg (Full)
- 202.0cm x 109.5cm x 128.5cm 254 kg (Compact)
- Washable vinyl table pad
- Not required: X-ray safety requirements may vary upon destination. Please inquire with local regulatory authorities. GE Healthcare recommends consulting your local regulatory agency to comply with local ordinances.
- Ambient temperature: 18-27°C
- Power: 100-120 VAC 60Hz 20A dedicated circuit or 220-240 VAC 50Hz 10A dedicated circuit ± 10%
- Humidity: 20% - 80%, non-condensing
- Windows XP® Professional
- Intel processor computer, printer and monitor
GET A QUOTE FOR A GE LUNAR PRODIGY PRIMO DEXA SCANNER!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used GE Lunar Prodigy Primo DEXA scanner. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at email@example.com.
|Model||Lunar Prodigy Primo DEXA|