Sensus SRT-100 Vision
Sensus SRT-100 Vision
About the Sensus SRT-100 Vision Unit
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used Sensus SRT-100 Vision unit, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the Sensus SRT-100 Vision. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this system. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and firstname.lastname@example.org today.
The SRT-100 Vision has the ability to deliver painless, precise, and calibrated doses of SRT (Superficial Radiation Therapy) for basal and squamous cell carcinomas and keloid tissue, just like its predecessors, SRT-100 & SRT-100+. However, the SRT-100 Vision has high-frequency ultrasound for imaging, volumetric tumor analysis, beam margins planning and comprehensive dosimetry parameters that allows for more accurate and precise treatment and which enhances patient outcomes and workflow efficiency. Additionally, each session can be recorded with LesionCam, enabling doctors to observe any changes in the lesion and customize treatment accordingly.
Why Choose The Sensus SRT-100 Vision?
Surgical treatments are invasive, pose risk for post-surgical infections, and leave scarring. Additionally, reimbursement for surgery has dropped precipitously in the past few years, posing a clear need for mitigating complementary solution. SRT is performed with a series of short, 30 second treatments that are painless, safe, and produce little to no wounding of the skin. Now patients with skin cancer who do not want surgery have a practical and attractive option for difficult to treat areas. The SRT-100 Vision is a good treatment option whether you suffer from keloids caused by surgery, acne, chicken pox, piercing, burns, are genetically prone to keloids- including African Americans, Latinos, and Asians, or have compromised healing abilities (senor patients). Patients of all skin types enjoy cure rates of 90% or higher after undergoing treatment with the SRT-100 Vision.
Comprised of two interconnected major assemblies and accessories:
- Base Unit- used to administer a low energy radiation beam with limited depth penetration, avoiding deep tissue damage. This unit is freestanding consisting of an X-ray tube, high voltage generator, heat exchanger, input voltage components, and an X-ray tube positioning mechanism.
- Control Console- a screen like device that contains indicators, switches, and control circuits necessary to set up and operate the base unit.
- 95% Excellent cure rates that rival surgery
- Short treatment sessions
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries
- Ultrasound Image Guidance
- Allows Tru-Skin Dermatology physicians to see and treat the affected areas.
- High-Frequency Ultrasound Image Guidance at 22 MHz and 75 MHz
- Define lesion boundaries and margins for treatment
- Determine the optimal treatment energy and applicator size
- System Lesion Cam
- Provides lesion photo-registration and a video of treatment for patient records
- Laser Positioning
- For precise beam port positioning and repositioning on the treatment area.
- Broad Range of Motion
- The horizontal and vertical range of the scissor arm accommodates your patients whether they’re sitting or recumbent.
- Compact, Mobile Design
- Medical grade casters (wheels) and a small footprint (30” x 30”) lets you place the system where it needs to be.
- RAD Check
- Pre-treatment energy verification as part of a daily QC program for precise and accurate x-ray delivery.
- Automatic Warm-up
- Automatic warm-up procedure allows for fast system setup and patient treatment under 6 minutes. The treatment dose is automatically displayed for verification prior to delivery.
- Automatic Aluminum Filter Change
- Upon kV-mA selection, the system automatically changes the aluminum filter, eliminating the need for filter storage, manual procedures, and the potentially adverse possibility of inadvertent over-dosage or under-dosage.
- Precise Dose Delivery
- High-frequency inverter technology utilizes feedback sensing to maintain stable kV-mA energy levels.
- Unique Replaceable Visual Applicator Safety
- Contact shields, variable applicator sizes, and replaceable contact shields provide 1.27 cm visual verification and clinical margin clearance of the treated area. The replacement shields are inexpensive and ensure shields do not discolor over time. Use of replacement shields also helps prevent blood-borne pathogen transmission.
- Patient Comfort
- Large range of motion makes the SRT-100 Vision accommodating to patients in wheelchairs.
- Electronic Medical Records
- Organizes patient scheduling and record management to optimize workflow.
- Dosimetry - record and verify
- Calculates proper dosing and measures each dose administered during treatment to ensure patient safety and optimal outcomes.
- RAD Check QC
- Automatically confirms system calibration each time the system is initiated to ensure the patient is receiving the correct dose and eliminates the need for un-scheduled calibrations.
Versatility, Efficiency, and Value:
- Goes Just About Anywhere
- Efficient component integration yields a compact, low-profile unit with a space-saving 30” x 30” footprint. Casters and standard wall socket plug-in operation mean that the SRT-100 Vision can move closer to the patient.*
- Simple, Safe, Efficient Operation
- The specially designed SRT-100 Vision control console simplifies entry of system set-up and calibration parameters by service personnel and medical physicists. Automated and RAD check features enhance safety, reduce procedural costs, and increase patient throughput.
- Engineered for Maximum Uptime
- The SRT-100 Vision X-ray tube is metal-ceramic for prolonged endurance, and advanced system architecture optimizes system uptime.
- Capital Investment and Payback
- Developed solely for the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer and priced accordingly, the SRT-100 Vision can increase patient throughput, retention, and referrals by providing a complementary and ancillary treatment modality to specialized surgery and linear accelerators. The SRT-100 Vision provides the means for optimizing the utilization of your OR and Vault rooms, and a broader repertoire of treatment options for your patients and referring physicians.
- * A shielded enclosure is needed, which is available from Sensus Healthcare (Sensus ShieldTM), and the supervision of a physician during equipment operation according to state regulations and laws
- RAD Check – Pre-Treatment Energy Verification
- High Frequency Inverter Technology
- Radiation Fields Precisely Defined
- Physicist Calibrations are Stored in the System
- Al Filters Automatically Placed at X-Ray Tube Port
- ASRT Approved CEU Program
- Applicator Sizes Displayed
- Power Lamp
- Key Switch
- X-Ray Indicator
- Control Panel Warning Label
- Start Switch
- Stop Switch
- Emergency Off Switch
- Timer Displays
- Timer Reset Switch
- Exposure Time Control
- kV mA Selection
- LCD Display
- Physicist Energy Measurement Procedures
- Auto Al Filter Change Indicator
- Automatic Warm-up Status
- Pre-treatment Status
- Applicator ID
- Accumulated Dose
- LED lighting
- Type: Constant potential HV
- Input Line: 120/230 VAC
- Standard wall socket
- Included standard set of applicators: 1.5cm, 2cm, 2.5cm, 3cm, 4cm, 5cm diameter at 15cm SSD (source-to-skin distance)
- Optional size treatment applicators: 1.0 cm, 2 cm, 2.5 cm, 4.0 cm, 7.3 cm diameter at 15 cm SSD 10 cm, 12.7 cm diameter at 25 cm SSD
- Keloid Applicator Set: 7.3cm diameter at 15cm SSD, 10cm and 12cm diameter at 25cm SSD, 18cm diameter at 30cm SSD
- X-ray Tube
- Tungsten target
- End grounded
- Rating: 100 kV/10 mA, 40 kV/30 mA, 1000 W continuous dissipation
- Base Unit Assembly
- Base space requirements: 82 cm x 86 cm
- Vertical arm range: 145 cm
- Horizontal arm range: 125 cm
- X-ray tube movement: V&H 180 degrees
- Integrated modular components: Input power, HV generator, heat exchanger
- Operator Control Console
- Can be located up to 30 meters from base unit
- Service mode for system set-up and calibration (key entry)
- Three Treatment Techniques
- 100 kV at 8 mA, 2.0 mm Al. HVL
- 70 kV at 10 mA, 1.0 mm Al. HVL
- 50 kV at 10 mA, 0.45 mm, Al. HVL
- X-ray output is 600 cGy at 15 cm SSD/100kV
- Image Guided Superficial Radiotherapy (IGSRT) System
- High Frequency Ultrasound (HFUS) Image Guidance for Superficial Radiotherapy 20MHz Transducer
- System Weight
- 190 kg
Note: While SRT is an excellent and attractive option for removing skin cancers, it is not suitable for all types of skin cancers or patients. Some of the factors affecting whether radiation therapy can be used include:
- Type of cancer
- Site of cancer
- Patient preference
- Suitability of other treatments
- Prior use of radiation therapy
GET A QUOTE FOR A SENSUS SRT-100 VISION!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used Sensus SRT-100 Vision unit. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at email@example.com.