About the Sensus SRT-100+ Unit
Medco Blue can quote your health facility with a refurbished or used Sensus SRT-100+ unit, including installation, calibration, applications training, and service. Below you will find general information and specs related to the Sensus SRT-100+. We look forward to the opportunity to quote you this system. Contact us at 216-600-0801 and email@example.com today.
The Sensus SRT-100+ painlessly destroys non-melanoma skin cancer cells without damaging healthy surrounding tissue. The SRT-100+ has all of the same great features as the SRT-100, plus Sentinel™ asset management & real-time alerts, Sentinel™-enabled remote service & monitoring, Motorized arm, Grenz Ray technology, and more. If you are suffering from basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma or living with unsightly keloid scars, this treatment may be ideal for you. The cure rate of this treatment is as high as 95-97% and results in little or no scarring. Plus, the system’s mobility allows you to use it in any space, right in your office, to keep patients comfortable and under your supervision so you have more treatment options to offer and thus increase patient retention.
Why Choose The Sensus SRT-100+?
Surgical treatments are invasive, pose risk for post-surgical infections, and leave scarring. Additionally, reimbursement for surgery has dropped precipitously in the past few years, posing a clear need for mitigating complementary solution. SRT is performed with a series of short, 30 second treatments that are painless, safe, and produce little to no wounding of the skin. Now patients with skin cancer who do not want surgery have a practical and attractive option for difficult to treat areas. The SRT-100+ is a good treatment option whether you suffer from keloids caused by surgery, acne, chicken pox, piercing, burns, are genetically prone to keloids- including African Americans, Latinos, and Asians, or have compromised healing abilities (senor patients). Patients of all skin types enjoy cure rates of 90% or higher after undergoing treatment with the SRT-100+.
Comprised of two interconnected major assemblies and accessories:
- Base Unit- used to administer a low energy radiation beam with limited depth penetration, avoiding deep tissue damage. This unit is freestanding consisting of an X-ray tube, high voltage generator, heat exchanger, input voltage components, and an X-ray tube positioning mechanism.
- Control Console- a screen like device that contains indicators, switches, and control circuits necessary to set up and operate the base unit.
- 95% Excellent cure rates that rival surgery
- Short treatment sessions
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries
All of the same great features as the SRT-100, plus:
- Sentinel™ asset management & real-time alerts
- Sentinel™-enabled remote service & monitoring
- Integrated A/V system with dual IP cameras, microphone, and speakers for real-time patient monitoring and communication
- Motorized arm for improved stability and precision of the treatment head positioning
- Grenz Ray technology
- Broader KV energy range: 20-30-50-70-100 kV
- Beam Port Laser Designation
- Lesion Cam
- Sentinel™ Cloud system setup backup
- Enterprise Network/ EMR Integration
- Broad Range of Motion
- The horizontal and vertical range of the scissor arm accommodates your patients whether they’re sitting or recumbent.
- Compact, Mobile Design
- Medical grade casters (wheels) and a small footprint (30” x 30”) lets you place the system where it needs to be.
- RAD Check
- Pre-treatment energy verification as part of a daily QC program for precise and accurate x-ray delivery.
- Automatic Warm-up
- Automatic warm-up procedure allows for fast system setup and patient treatment under 6 minutes. The treatment dose is automatically displayed for verification prior to delivery.
- Automatic Aluminum Filter Change
- Upon kV-mA selection, the system automatically changes the aluminum filter, eliminating the need for filter storage, manual procedures, and the potentially adverse possibility of inadvertent over-dosage or under-dosage.
- Precise Dose Delivery
- High-frequency inverter technology utilizes feedback sensing to maintain stable kV-mA energy levels.
- Unique Replaceable Visual Applicator Safety
- Contact shields, variable applicator sizes, and replaceable contact shields provide 1.27 cm visual verification and clinical margin clearance of the treated area. The replacement shields are inexpensive and ensure shields do not discolor over time. Use of replacement shields also helps prevent blood-borne pathogen transmission.
- Patient Comfort
- Large range of motion makes the SRT-100+ accommodating to patients in wheelchairs.
Versatility, Efficiency, and Value:
- Goes Just About Anywhere
- Efficient component integration yields a compact, low-profile unit with a space-saving 30” x 30” footprint. Casters and standard wall socket plug-in operation mean that the SRT-100+ can move closer to the patient.*
- Simple, Safe, Efficient Operation
- The specially designed SRT-100+ control console simplifies entry of system set-up and calibration parameters by service personnel and medical physicists. Automated and RAD check features enhance safety, reduce procedural costs, and increase patient throughput.
- Engineered for Maximum Uptime
- The SRT-100+ X-ray tube is metal-ceramic for prolonged endurance, and advanced system architecture optimizes system uptime.
- Capital Investment and Payback
- Developed solely for the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer and priced accordingly, the SRT-100+ can increase patient throughput, retention, and referrals by providing a complementary and ancillary treatment modality to specialized surgery and linear accelerators. The SRT-100+ provides the means for optimizing the utilization of your OR and Vault rooms, and a broader repertoire of treatment options for your patients and referring physicians.
- * A shielded enclosure is needed, which is available from Sensus Healthcare (Sensus ShieldTM), and the supervision of a physician during equipment operation according to state regulations and laws
- RAD Check – Pre-Treatment Energy Verification
- High Frequency Inverter Technology
- Radiation Fields Precisely Defined
- Physicist Calibrations are Stored in the System
- Al Filters Automatically Placed at X-Ray Tube Port
- ASRT Approved CEU Program
- Applicator Sizes Displayed
- Power Lamp
- Key Switch
- X-Ray Indicator
- Control Panel Warning Label
- Start Switch
- Stop Switch
- Emergency Off Switch
- Timer Displays
- Timer Reset Switch
- Exposure Time Control
- kV mA Selection
- LCD Display
- Physicist Energy Measurement Procedures
- Auto Al Filter Change Indicator
- Automatic Warm-up Status
- Pre-treatment Status
- Applicator ID
- Accumulated Dose
- Energy Modes (KV)
- 20, 30, 50, 70, 100
- Filter Stations
- Automatic Filter Change
- AL Filters (MM)
- 0.02, 0.42, 0.75, 1.15
- Motorized Arm
- SSD Range (cm)
- 10, 15, 25, 30
- Available Applicators
- RAD Check
- Physics Commissioning & Calibration
- Mains Power
- 120 VAC/20A
- Safety Interlock Channels
- Console Link
- Weight (lbs)
- Internal Treatment Data Storage
- Last Performed - MySQL®
- X-Ray System Power
- X-Ray Tube Model
- X-Ray Tube Current Modes
- 8mA, 10mA
- X-Ray Tube Rated Lifespan (Hours)
- Typical Dose Rates (CGY/ Minute)
- 120 to 2,000
- Automatic Applicator Detection
- Integrated Cooling
Note: While SRT is an excellent and attractive option for removing skin cancers, it is not suitable for all types of skin cancers or patients. Some of the factors affecting whether radiation therapy can be used include:
- Type of cancer
- Site of cancer
- Patient preference
- Suitability of other treatments
- Prior use of radiation therapy
GET A QUOTE FOR A SENSUS SRT-100+!
Contact us today to get a quote on a refurbished or used Sensus SRT-100+ unit. Call us at 216-600-0801 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.